Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (04.15.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 04.15.21

Ken Christiansen
        Participant
          @KEN@bhhscrosby.com

Have begun connecting with linked in and find that I tend to be very selective on who to connect with.  Do I connect with all or ????

At times I cannot open the HECP page, computer or phone, and get frustrated then stop & close.

I also loose track of where I am in progressing thru the HECP material.  Depending on which computer or attempt opening on phone I see my progress has not moved on your indicator.  Why?  I thought that progress  was available on any device.

Can I get a review of what I need to complete, by phone?

Dennis Barrett
          Participant
            @dlbarrett4@gmail.com

Not a question, but won’t be able to be on the call, so am celebrating having landed one new home buyer and am meeting with a new prospect in half an hour.

Dennis

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dan-oditt, we did our best to answer your question 1 hour into the call. Additionally, when it comes to your avatar, what will it be if you are no longer working with out-of-town buyers.

Please post a new post on the LinkedIn Support Forum topic and please tag Halle and me.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.