Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (04.14.22) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Matt test 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 04.14.22

Jean Cameron
        Participant
          @jean.cameronsmith@gmail.com

Matt..In Sales Navigator, when I create a smaller group with geography and zipcode filters, is it possible to post to this group? I can post to a group I’m following w regular Linked In.

Can you walk me through finding my perfect client..single women entrepreneur in my marketing area w Sales Navigator..thank you jean

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@jean-cameron-2

Hi Jean! So you cannot make posts or share posts from the Sales Navigator side of LinkedIn. Those features are only on regular LinkedIn. If you create a search on Sales Navigator, you still have to interact with those profiles on an individual basis. So unfortunately you cannot post just to the profiles from a search.

As far as finding single women entrepreneurs – well as I am sure you know, you cannot filter in Sales Navigator by gender or whether they are married or not. However, you can utilize some of the filters to help find entrepreneurs. For example, with the “Company Type” filter, you can search with “Self-Employed” and/or “Self-Owned”. You can also use the “Company Headcount” filter and try “Self-Employed” in that one…or even try the “1-10” size to just get the smaller companies.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.