Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (04.04.19) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Matt test 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 04.04.19

Sharon wu Wu
        Participant
          @realtorbot@gmail.com

Sorry, I have a doctor appointment. I won’t be able to attend the call today.

The Ninja search is great!  I started to do my Barker 20 and I am glad we have a more efficient way to do the Barker 20.  Although I have not figure out how to structure my 4 q to convert yet, but at least the 1st connection seems working better now.

Question:

Does any one has successful 4 Q for real estate investors?  Where can we find it?

Is there any way to search residential lender who is not a realtor, within 5 miles radius?  Or Insurance agents who does the apartment insurance within 15 miles radius?

I ask some of them my q1 when I connect, but they just connect without answering my 1st question, should I just go ahead and ask them another question?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @sharon-wu! Great questions – we answered these 20minutes into the call.

🙂

Sharon wu Wu
              Participant
                @realtorbot@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

@matt-barcus

The Video for April 4th on the Q&A shows the questions for April 2nd.  I didn’t see it at the 20 minutes into the call.  Can you please check if that’s the right video?  Thanks.

Matt test
                Keymaster
                  @matt@coredm.com

@sharon-wu – Sorry about that Sharon!  I mislabeled that call recording.  I’ve got the proper on listed as April 4th now!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.