Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (03.31.22) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 03.31.22

Marisa Gillman-Denton
        Participant
          @marisagillmandenton@me.com

Hi

This is Marisa Gillman-Denton

I am in my first week of the program and am totally overwhelmed with the perfect client.

on my first one on one call i explained that I was in a small beach town in Florida and looking to improve my Listing side of my business. I described my perfect client as being a retired person who had purchased a condo and has come to the realization that condo living is not for them, they miss the garden the garage and want to get away from HOA fees and assessments.

Imagine then my surprise when the first thing i read is don’t target Retirees because they don’t used linked in,

I Live in a beach town where the majority of people are retired!!!

I know you say to not overthink this but I’m now feeling like i have to change my perfect client to the buyer side but this was not my area that needed improvement we have more than enough buyers looking in a very tight sellers market where the average home price is $450000 and I will still have to target people thinking of retiring or investors!!

How do i make this work for me in this situation

Jean Cameron
          Participant
            @jean.cameronsmith@gmail.com

Hi Matt..I have q’s about Salesforce Navigator. I joined the group Film and TV Tech Professionals but there are over 400k members. How do I narrow it down to members in just NY?

thank you
            jean

Matt test
              Keymaster
                @matt@coredm.com

@jean-cameron-2

Hi Jean! I will show you on the call today!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jean-cameron-2 – we answered your question 55min into the call. Please find the recording tomorrow in the Live Q&A call recordings modules.

Jean Cameron
                Participant
                  @jean.cameronsmith@gmail.com

Matt and Negeen..I don’t see the recording??

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jean-cameron-2, it’s now up! Thanks for your patience 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.