Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (03.30.23) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by NG Dixon 1 year, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 03.30.23

Jack Riggle
        Participant
          @OBX@JackandCarolRiggle.com

The question related to Linkedin Navigator.

Promotion is underway with a series of teaser messages to an identified group of 100+/- and currently unable to complete the project because of a Navigator limitation of monthly inmail  messages.

I am told more message blanks can not be bought; the question is – is there a workaround?

Jack Riggle

Patsy Whitney
          Participant
            @patsy.whitney@raveis.com

I’ve completed my hero story and in trying to post it on LinkedIn. Looks like I need a title. I’m at a loss for something catchy or appropriate. I’ve had it done for over a month just hit a stumbling block.

NG Dixon
            Participant
              @investng@gmail.com

I just created my new LinkedIn profile. I was told to wait for 2 weeks before I can make any connections. After creating tickets and following up with LinkedIn, they restricted my account right after 2 weeks. How can we proceed with the program without a LinkedIn profile. I noticed most participants from the program already had their LinkedIn profile years prior, but it’s hard to create a new profile as of this time. What can we do?

PS: This is the second time that I have created a LinkedIn profile. All profiles were restricted by LinkedIn. I am already out of email addresses.

Attachments:
          Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.