Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (03.25.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

6 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Hillary Jones 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 03.25.21

Ken Christiansen
        Participant
          @KEN@bhhscrosby.com

This is Ken, a new member.  Working on definition of perfect client and I find  myself following characteristics of the perfect client that when I review them I’m all over the place.  What is recommended for me to better focus on “Perfect client”, How can I revise what was entered already?

My background is Mechanical engineering, Plant engineering, Maintenance management, Plant layout and installation, Volunteer for back stage work in community theater,  working in Rockford’s On the Waterfront committee in marketing and then our back stage club for nearly 20 years.  I also am retired military 30 years, as Medical equipment repair, motor pool records, NCOIC Plans and Operations, Combat medic, First Sargent, ending as instructor for a reserve school teaching Medic course, First Sargent and Basic NCO and Advance NCO courses.

Too many interests to isolate for characteristics?

Dan Oditt
          Participant
            @danieloditt@gmail.com

I’m feeling like I need to change my Avitar. I’m in love with all the modules and I’m doing the Barker 20 but I’m not getting the leads.

I got 2 leads when I started but now I’m thinking I should just go after people interested in moving to Arizona and not focus on trying to get Realtors

to refer me from California and other places.  I love real estate but I think i might need some changes and focus.  I want to get leads I started with 500 clients from

my data base and I’m now over 700 with 200 new connections.  Not sure what I should do at this point.  Matt or Ken, I may need your help or I may need a different

focus or avitar.  I don’t like all the new changes and technology in real estate now but I love working with client and give my all to everyone.  I do a custom approach

so I can connect with 6 to 10 clients a year.  I don’t want a big team and I don’t need to make more money but that would be the icing on the cake.  What should I do?

DAN ODITT- AZ REALTOR

Hillary Jones
            Participant
              @hillary@hillaryhutterhomes.com

@negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn

Ok I think this is the right place to put Q&A for today…!

I have about 100 connections on LinkedIn and they’re all either in my industry (real estate), not in the area I work in (which is 3 counties so quite a lot lol), or I know them personally and what industry they’re in and we already have a relationship. In my case, does the LinkedIn messaging apply more to the new contacts that I’m going to be making and searching for using the skills I’d imagine I’m going to keep learning in the course?

Little background – I was in the fitness/health industry for about 20yrs on the sales/personal training side and went full-time in real estate last year. After getting stuck on the Avatar for a week (obsessing with it being perfect or having no clue how the heck I find this person on LinkedIn with my current skill set – then I just reminded myself the massive imperfect action part and did it…), I finally jumped in and just wrote it and then did my updated profile – so you can guarantee that’s a win I’ll be celebrating on the call today lol! Real estate was a 10yr dream that I finally got the courage to pursue only a little over a year ago. 🙂

Thanks for reading…!

I know there are a lot of Realtors in HECP, so I’m sure I’m not the first one with this question but hope it’s what today’s call is about and that this is where I’m supposed to put these things. Only my second Q&A call and I’ve never been brave enough to ask a question on the call yet lol.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @hillary-jones, we answered your question 1hr 20min in the call. Please allow us up to 48 hours to post the live call recording 🙂

tisha brandes
                Participant
                  @tisha@brandesagency.com

Hello!  My name is Jaime.  My boss, Tisha, she owns an insurance agency in TX. Both her and I are going through the HEC program together under her login. I’m her assistant.

I want to preface this next part that she does not want to be the face of her company. She wants to promote her business as a whole and through her insurance agents.

When I come to the part in the program where you start to reach out to connections on LinkedIn in order to start a conversation and try to get them on the phone, Tisha has stated that this is not something she is interested in doing.  With my schedule (and lack of expertise in the insurance  industry) I may not be able to do this for her.  This is not something Tisha wants to do nor does she want her agents to take on this task either. She wants to send the LinkedIn connections a short video of her business/what she can provide and then let the connection book a time (through a link) to speak with her or her agents directly.

In a situation like this, how would we navigate this part of the program?

Hillary Jones
                  Participant
                    @hillary@hillaryhutterhomes.com

@negeen-dargahi Thank you! I had to get off at 75min due to a Dr’s appt so once the recording is up – I will definitely pick up from where I missed out! 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.