Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (03.07.19) LIVE Q&A CALL

8 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Alessandra/Larry Williams Team 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 03.07.19

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
        Participant
          @allyrose586@gmail.com

How’s the hero story coming along!!:)

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

@larry-williams I posted a full review a week ago – I just checked in the replies in the Hero Story forum and it’s there!  Can you please take a look?

Mike Pourciau
            Participant
              @mikepourciau@att.net

Do you have 4 questions for recruiting real estate agents?

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

Hi, Mike!  We answered this question around 1 hour into the call.  AND… please watch my  4 Questions video – it’s in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.  Use the regular questions FIRST and use the Barker 20 and TRACK your results so that we can see what those results are over at least a week! Then come to the call and we can review.

Ronald Wardell
                Participant
                  @rwardell@accessaip.com

Any thoughts on this response to second question.

2nd question:  let’s chat for 5 minutes tomorrow or Thursday to see if  we’re a fit to work together.

Response:  Thanks for reaching out but we’re not interested?

Obviously we haven’t discussed anything so what are they not interested in?

Ilona Hodge
                  Participant
                    @ilonahodge@att.net

My avatar is attorneys or financial planners that I want for their client referrals.  How can I determine their concerns, pain points, etc?

Kathy O’Donnell
                    Participant
                      @kathyrealtor@verizon.net

I joined Premium on Linkedin and am now working on my profile. Do I need to use use up i of my 15 In Mail a month communicate with every person that I already know? I’m confused and realize they only give you 15 a month, which could really slow things down. Please let me know. Thanks!

Alessandra/Larry Williams Team
                      Participant
                        @allyrose586@gmail.com

I am a little confused about where to check the review in the replies for my hero story?

@halle-eavelyn

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.