Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (03.04.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

4 replies, 5 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 03.04.21

Eunice Swanson
        Participant
          @euniceswanson@comcast.net

How do I access my Linked in profile if I have new devices? Both my desktop and laptop devices crashed which led me to purchase new computers.  I’ve tried contacting Linked-in several times through their customer service contact page but to no avail.  Since I am creating a new profile, I tried to delete my old profile but won’t let me do so without authentication codes from my phone.  Linked in no longer support old Android phones which I have a Samsung S6.  What would you recommend me to do regarding my old Linked-in account? My email address was my login ID and I want to be able to still use my email address.

Lawrence Clarke
          Participant
            @larryc5213@comcast.net

I have requested connection and the it was accepted.  The What is core business question remains unread. I have reason to believe that this person can be valuable to my business. What should be my next step?

Mark Clark
            Participant
              @works4u@longrealty.com

Hi Matt

I was just sending out invitations to connect in LinkedIn. I just got a message that i was out of invitations for the day???

they seem to be only allowing so much per day

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-clark – we answered your question 44 minutes in!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.