Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (03.02.23) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

3 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Matt test 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 03.02.23

Susan Baranski
        Participant
          @susanbaranski@aol.com

Hi — I have a question somewhat similar to what JoAnn is asking — actually I think my questions is a 2 part question.  First, what are the various considerations about deciding among the free, pro or Sales Navigator versions of Linked In?  I have the free version right now, but am uncertain as to whether it can do what I need.  I can explain that further if it would help.

Second, where can I find the free trial opportunity for the Sales Navigator version?  On my Linked In it shows me the Pro free trial opportunity, but if I’m going to do a free trial I would prefer, I believe, the Sales Navigator.

Thanks — will be with you on the call tomorrow.

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@susan-baranski

Hi Susan! In the “Advanced LinkedIn” Module 2 – go into Lesson 1. In there, Video 1 is a comparison of the different LinkedIn plans where I talk about the functionality of each, along with reasoning to look to upgrade. Here is a link to that lesson – http://app.hecp.com/hecp/advanced-linkedin/lesson-1/ – Then just click on Video 1.

As far as Sales Nav trial, here is a link where you can sign up for a 60-day trial versus just 30 – http://linkedin.com/Navigator

JoAnn Brothers
            Participant
              @joann.brothers@cbmove.com

Hi Matt:  I’m having trouble with the steps recording the 30 second follow up from the 3 second profile video.  Can you help?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.