Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (02.25.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

6 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Diane Moss 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 02.25.21

Don Cunningham
        Participant
          @don.cunningham@fidelitycoaching.com

Hey Matt,

I have two questions:  You were going to post some shorter segments regarding Linked in Training.  Were you able to get that done, and if so, how can I view them?

Second Question regarding this video:

1 Watch Video #1 – Finding Your Perfect Audience in LinkedIn Groups

I started watching and got called away.  The video go stuck and I can not view it.  Is it possible to get another copy of that video ASAP, Please

Diane Moss
          Participant
            @diane.moss@garygreene.com

Matt,

Is it possible not to use LeadPages and do all this on kvCore? I have that CRM. It does landing pages and squeeze pages. It automatically puts the leads in the CRM for me.

Also, can I get back to these videos to do this later and move on with the modules?

Matt test
              Keymaster
                @matt@coredm.com

@diane-moss YES! You can use any platform you want for your landing pages! So KVCore would be fine. And yes, you can go back and access all the training videos at any point! So keep on trucking along!

Diane Moss
              Participant

I decided since there is a 14 day free trial to set it up with LeadPages. I am not following how the video is saying. We start at the youcanbook.me site and do we go to lead pages or web sites?

Diane Moss
                Participant

@matt-barcus FYI kvCore has me signing into Zapier and it does integrate with the appointment app.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.