Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (02.21.19) LIVE Q&A CALL

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Paula Cirulli 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 02.21.19

ken taylor
        Participant
          @kentaylor@aol.com

How do I join Halle’s new group for Real Estate agents ?

PS: Lately South Florida Snowbird season is conflicting with HEC call times! So will try and do more with messaging

Rgds,

Ken

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Your question was answered at 37 min into the call!! Enjoy the snowbirds!! @ken-taylor

Ed Benson
            Participant
              @ed.benson@exprealty.com

After connecting on LinkedIn, I am asking what area do they live in, as we have a very large area and I am looking for clients in my area.  I get a reply back where they are which is out of my area, but I think I still want to have contact with them as they own a business and could have clients in my area so they might be able to refer me in the future.  So my questions is how should I reply to them, or should I not try to keep them?

Paula Cirulli
              Participant
                @paula@paulacirulli.com

I would love some feedback on my recently submitted Perfect Client.

Paula Cirulli
                Participant
                  @paula@paulacirulli.com

I wanted to ask this question but I don’t know what you call the small paragraph under your name in LinkedIn.  Will I find how to do this as I move forward in the modules?  It is not the bio but just before that under the photo.  Halle, your paragraph says this, ”

Want happier employees & more money in your pocket? Want your business growing in the exact right direction? ⭐ PM me! ⭐”

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.