Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (02.18.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Mark Clark 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 02.18.21

Lawrence Clarke
        Participant
          @larryc5213@comcast.net

Occasionally when I am sending out my connection request I run into a person who has some sort of block on their connect. The pop up warning says something like ” this task cannot be completed at this time?  Please comment

DeDe Dickinson
          Participant
            @dede.dickinson@evrealestate.com

I am unable to be on the live call tomorrow as I have two other appts during that time, but my question is regarding “finding the needle in the haystack”?

I sell resort real estate in Vail, CO. How do I find connections of Seller’s who own second homes without contacting and connecting to hundreds of people who don’t and won’t ever own homes in my market?

I can’t decide if I should upgrade to Sales Navigator with such a narrow market focus?

Have you had other small resort realtors go through this and what do you suggest?

I am a bit frustrated right now even though I have re-connected with about 100 of my current connections and posed the first question without response or gotten two replies and after connecting on the phone found out that they had just sold their homes and downsized (1) or upsized (1) but no other responses.

What’s the point of connecting to all those new people on Sales Navigator if there’s not even a remote chance that they own RE here?

@matt-barcus

@halle-eavelyn

@kent-littlejohn

@negeen-dargahi

John Sweeney
            Participant
              @johndavidsweeney@gmail.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 02.18.21
              Is there an example of this designed for realtors?  Thanks john
              PRE-CALL QUALIFICATION APPLICATION
              SAMPLE QUESTIONS

Lawrence Clarke
              Participant
                @larryc5213@comcast.net

I would like feedback on my new banner

https://www.linkedin.com/in/larryclarke/

Lawrence Clarke
                Participant
                  @larryc5213@comcast.net

Here is response to the core business question this AM. What should my response be?

Karen H. ( is a non-profit management professional)
                  <p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal
                  “>I am currently on sabbatical.  As you probably noticed, I have been in the nonprofit sector for many years.</p>

<p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal
                  “>Hope you are staying warm</p>

Mark Clark
                  Participant
                    @works4u@longrealty.com

HI All

I am having real problems with LinkedIn with shutting me down on doing connections? any ideas

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.