Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (02.14.19) LIVE Q&A CALL

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 02.14.19

Ed Benson
        Participant
          @ed.benson@exprealty.com

I suffer from CRS… and I cannot find where in the training it showed how to find groups in LinkedIn.  I have been trying to get started to do the Barker 20 and now I have gotten Sales Navigator, but I’ll be dogged I cannot find how to get the groups so I can join them as I do remember that we were told that is the way to get the leads.  Some Help would be appreciated>

Ken Deshaies
          Participant
            @realtrueken@gmail.com

Had a few people who responded to my request to connect by, instead, responding to the message. Just saying, for example, “How can I help you?” Not sure how to handle – or just ignore. Also had one who responded with, “Took a look at your profile and don’t see anything there that would indicate we should connect.”

Gae Callaway
            Participant
              @gaelord@gmail.com

Meeting so can’t hear just now but gaecallaway.youcanbookme  I think it is done, please check  Yea.

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @gae-callaway – GREAT job on you can book me!! The calendar is working and I was able to set up and complete a test booking.  Note that you can use Wufoo.com or another service to set up a link on an application that will send them right to their booking.

The only thing I wanted to point out is that I think you are asking them if they have a business or are looking for an opportunity, and that line of text is wrapped strangely and seems to be missing checkboxes.  I THINK your intention is to offer them both, so just rephrase it as a statement, not a question.  Like, “Whether you are looking to protect your business, or for a new opportunity, you are in the right place!” Something like that.

Also note that it’s “youcanbook DOT me” – you will need to let folks know it’s NOT youcanbookme.com and if you don’t tell them exactly as I wrote it, they will make mistakes and not enter it correctly, or think it’s dot com or something like that.  OK?

CONGRATS AGAIN on taking this action – YAY, YOU!!!!

Gae Callaway
                Participant
                  @gaelord@gmail.com

That is a win!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.