Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (02.13.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

10 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Ann Sieg 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 02.13.20

KARL BAREITHER
        Participant
          @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM
          1. We registered for Sales Navigator and can now send out invitations without being stopped. However, to date we have not had very good results. See below:

Sales Navigator – 200 invitations

34 responses

Only 1 second message

No response to second message

Tested two questions:

“Thanks NAME, for connecting with me.

We have saved high net worth family owned businesses millions of dollars and saved countless families from strife and fracture. The Family Business Renewal System has been in business for more than 50 years. Would you like to know more about how we could train your trainers, field managers and advisors?” and got the following results.

Messages sent: 25

1<sup>st</sup> responses: 0

2<sup>nd</sup> responses: 0

Phone Calls: 0

For the second question of “NAME thank for connecting with me.

Are you looking for new ideas to present to your executive team that will provide a win for you and your company? Working with the FBR System we can provide tools and processes to help your advisors more effectively work in the family owned business market. Interested in learning more?” I have gotten the following results thus far:

Messages sent: 9

1<sup>st</sup> responses: 1

2<sup>nd</sup> responses: 0

Phone Calls: 0

We are marketing to Marketing Directors – we are looking for suggestions to help us get better results.

2. We had an issue quite awhile back, I had requested Patty get all emails I received. Matt said we needed one email address that could automatically send to both of us. We had our tech guy create that. To remind you, once we switched to that email we stopped getting any messages. We both started getting messages after that was fixed. Now, Patty is not getting any again. What do you think the issue is?

Matt test
            Keymaster
              @matt@coredm.com

@karl-bareither

Hi Karl,

Regarding your email address, I checked in the system and it reverted back to your original address.  Our backend database runs data checks occasionally and since your login email and notification email were different, it changed the notification email.  I have changed it back, so you should be getting those again.

KARL BAREITHER
            Participant
              @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

These are the two questions we are considering, we’d like your feedback:

Are your advisors in the business owner market?

or

“ Would you like to assist your advisors to become more effective in the business owner market”?

Maura Bain
              Participant
                @MauraBain757@gmail.com

When trying to connect with other Linked In professionals, some have a box to click on that says CONNECT while others have a box that say MESSAGE and sometimes that one has a lock on it. I know that I need to have a paid membership to connect with them but I dont want to assume that they are also paid members and you can only access them if you are also a paying member. Seems to me to be worth the payment since I would assume these are bigger players. Is that correct?
                Thx

Ann Sieg
                Participant
                  @ann@annsieg.com

Ann Sieg owns our company.  I will be the point person in this program.  We would like to ask your permission to go through Highendclient “funnel” again from the beginning.   Could I (Curt Johnson) opt in to experience it -learn from the masters 🙂  If so, is there a link or landing page you can direct me to?

Marc Dupuis
                  Participant
                    @marc.dupuis@simpleacquisitions.com

hi all.

been hitting the groups to continue to connect with folks and just curious if you guys recommend doing the same thing as I do usually which is find the target client and just connect with no message! or type a message saying we’re in the same group together and see if I can get some traction that way?

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @marc-dupuis !! We answered this 57min in!

Charley Kyd
                      Participant
                        @kyd@exceluser.com

In the Bonus in Lesson 4, you describe using chats. Back in 2016, you were really excited about it. Could you outline the approach? Specifically…

…How do you shift and contact from an email to a chat?

…What chat program works best with LinkedIn?

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

@charley-kyd I see that this was posted in the live q&a call – was this answered??

If not, could you please post in the correct forum topic?

Thank you 🙂

Ann Sieg
                          Participant
                            @ann@annsieg.com

@matt-barcus – just a reminder you were going to send me a link to check out your sales funnel.  (Also posting to test as the forums intermittently don’t take my posts for some reason.)

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.