Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (02.11.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

10 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Lawrence Clarke 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 02.11.21

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Matt test.

Joy Denton
        Participant
          @Joy.Denton@Sothebyshomes.com

On a recent call, Kent mentioned it was a good idea to share recommendations on LI that we received from people on other platforms. However, when I tried to do this, it was not possible. LI only allows recommendations from LI- unless there is a way to do this I am not aware of. Please advise. Thank you.

@kent-littlejohn

@matt-barcus

Lawrence Clarke
          Participant
            @larryc5213@comcast.net

Re: barker 20.  Is there a recommended time of day for requesting connections?  Days of the week? Weekends/Holidays?

Lawrence Clarke
            Participant
              @larryc5213@comcast.net

As to my linked in site. Halle recommended I ask  Kent their opinion of title and first paragraph of “about section”.  Larry Clarke, Certified Senior Housing Pro. Denver | LinkedIn

Lawrence Clarke
              Participant
                @larryc5213@comcast.net

I have started the Barker 20. I have found a linked in member who has a very large influence in the senior industry in the area and I am requesting connections from her unprotected list. None of these people are anything close to my perfect client.  It is interesting that this person places seniors in senior communites( independent and assisted living) and none of her connections are seniors themselves!?

How do I develop a Barker 20 strategy to connect directly with my perfect client ( senior citizen, homewowner, empty nester, 60-80 years old, etc)

Lawrence Clarke
                Participant
                  @larryc5213@comcast.net

got a response to my connection request

“I work in the Healthcare space for Architectural firms”

how would you respond?

Diane Moss
                  Participant
                    @diane.moss@garygreene.com

Do you recommend that we like folks that sell real estate leads, coaching, things they want to sell me as a Realtor?

PAT O’BRIEN
                    Participant
                      @pat@patsobrien.com

Please remind me again where I turn off others ability to see my contacts on Linked In

Lawrence Clarke
                      Participant
                        @larryc5213@comcast.net

What does this message mean when you try to connect?

Connect

<label for=”email”>To verify this member knows you, please enter their email to connect. You can also include a personal note. Learn why <input id=”email” class=”mb3 ember-text-field ember-view” name=”email” type=”email” /></label>
                        <button id=”ember2932″ class=”mr1 artdeco-button artdeco-button–muted artdeco-button–3 artdeco-button–secondary ember-view” aria-label=”Add a note”>Add a note</button> <button id=”ember2933″ class=”ml1 artdeco-button artdeco-button–3 artdeco-button–primary artdeco-button–disabled ember-view” disabled=”disabled” aria-label=”Send now”>Send</button>

David Cuffe
                        Participant
                          @davecuffe@comcast.net

Can’t seem to change my background picture on LinkedIn. It is black when I pull it up and I cannot upload a new photo. I am new to LinkedIn and don’t have a Paid prescription. Could that be why?

Also, I just started the second module and I am watching the advanced Search video, number two, and I’m finding it difficult to read the screen. I can’t seem to figure out how to find those search instruction pages on LinkedIn.

Lawrence Clarke
                          Participant
                            @larryc5213@comcast.net

comment on this response to what is your core business?

<button id=”ember388″ class=”msg-thread-actions__control artdeco-button artdeco-button–circle artdeco-button–tertiary artdeco-button–2 artdeco-button–muted artdeco-dropdown__trigger artdeco-dropdown__trigger–placement-bottom ember-view” tabindex=”0″ type=”button” aria-expanded=”false”>Open the options list in your conversation with Douglas Jackson</button>

Message List

• Douglas Jackson

Status is online
                              1st degree connection· 1st
                              President/CEO Project C.U.R.E. Working hard to change the world.
                            • <time class=”msg-s-message-list__time-heading t-12 t-black–light t-bold”>TODAY</time>Larry Clarke, Certified Senior Housing Pro. Denver sent the following message at 9:28 AM
                              View Larry’s profileLarry Clarke, Certified Senior Housing Pro. Denver

Larry Clarke, Certified Senior Housing Pro. Denver <time class=”msg-s-message-group__timestamp t-12 t-black–light t-normal”> 9:28 AM</time>
                              <p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal
                              “>Douglas. Thanks for connecting. May I ask, what is your core business?</p>

• Douglas Jackson sent the following message at 10:03 AM
                              View Douglas’ profileDouglas Jackson

Douglas Jackson <time class=”msg-s-message-group__timestamp t-12 t-black–light t-normal”> 10:03 AM</time>
                              <p class=”msg-s-event-listitem__body t-14 t-black–light t-normal
                              “>Thanks, Larry. We are an international nonprofit that provides medical relief in developing countries around the world.</p>

Seen by Douglas Jackson at 1613063000446.
                            • <button id=”ember461″ class=”conversations-quick-replies__reply-button artdeco-button artdeco-button–2 artdeco-button–secondary ember-view”>Reply to conversation with “That’s awesome”That’s awesome</button>
                            • <button id=”ember463″ class=”conversations-quick-replies__reply-button artdeco-button artdeco-button–2 artdeco-button–secondary ember-view”>Reply to conversation with “That’s great”That’s great</button>
                            • <button id=”ember465″ class=”conversations-quick-replies__reply-button artdeco-button artdeco-button–2 artdeco-button–secondary ember-view”>Reply to conversation with “Thanks”Thanks</button>
                        Viewing 10 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.