Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (02.04.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

10 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Pamela Duckworth 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 02.04.21

Pamela Duckworth
        Participant
          @pamd@thedymondgroup.com

I am lost with Navigating through my linked in profile. I followed your instructions but the items that you have I can’t find on mine I did upgrade to the premium LinkedIn account. Still not helpful.

Pamela Duckworth
          Participant
            @pamd@thedymondgroup.com

Linkedin has me on a JOB Search. please help me fix it.

I am Trying!!!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pamela-duckworth!! We answered your question 33min into the call but if you join my technical call on Monday at 11am EST – I can walk you through that 🙂

David Cuffe
              Participant
                @davecuffe@comcast.net

I am in my first week in the program. Working on Lesson 2 of Mindset and Momentum. There have been a few recordings that have been recommended for me to listen to, but both the transformational business strategy videos and the realtor Fast track recordings tabs are grayed out. When do I get access to those or how do I get them turned on?

Diane Moss
                Participant
                  @diane.moss@garygreene.com

Matt,

I’m in Advanced LinkedIn trying to finish watching the video on Groups. It is at 5+minutes and I can’t get it to play. It just keeps spinning. What do I do? I’ve turned off the program and started it again, shut my computer off and started it again and I even clicked on the Bonus Video and watched it just fine. Then I went back to the Groups video and it still keeps spinning. Please help.

Thank you.

Matt test
                    Keymaster
                      @matt@coredm.com

@diane-moss

Typically an issue like that has something to do with a browser extension. You can try using another browser or opening a Private/Incognito window and it should work. Just in case you still have an issue, I posted the direct link to that video for you below that you can click to watch.

Matt

Don Cunningham
                    Participant
                      @don.cunningham@fidelitycoaching.com

I had my initial call on last Wednesday, was given some home work by Halle, but I have no personal coaching sessions set up. Can someone direct me on this please?

Diane Moss
                      Participant
                        @diane.moss@garygreene.com

Matt, I got the video to work by clearing my cache. I have now finished that module. Thank you.

I am struggling with groups. I don’t want to belong to another real estate group. Would you be able to help me create a group? Appealing to people who are thinking of buying or selling a house? It’s a broad scope but if I do it right they may come to me as the creator of the group. And I wouldn’t let Realtors in. What would be your thoughts on this?

Pamela Duckworth
                        Participant
                          @pamd@thedymondgroup.com

@negeen-dargahi You ask me to join your technical call but I don’t see the link. Please send it. I am looking for it.

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.