Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (01.30.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kathleen Deegan 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 01.30.20

Maura Bain
        Participant
          @MauraBain757@gmail.com

Hi @matt-barcus @kent-littlejohn

When asking to connect with someone for the first time, either with them reaching out to me or me asking them to Connect, is there a quick script for asking for the connection? Rather than just saying will you connect ( when there is no other person we know in common and nothing to glean from their profile).

I have just started the Advanced training and haven”t seen this yet or possibly missed it.

Thanks so much

Kathleen Deegan
          Participant
            @kristy@kristydeegan.com

I had my first connection call today. YAY!  It was a fun call and we will stay connected, but not do work together at this time.  Here’s what happened:  1. I compared myself to her and felt less-than. 2. I went off script and forgot my point. 3. I lost sight of why I wanted the call.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Kathleen Deegan
            Participant
              @kristy@kristydeegan.com

I’m still not clear about how Sales Navigator and Regular linkedIn work.  When I do a search and save some of the people in my list, do they show up in reg LinkedIn? Are they connections when I save them or do I need to reach out and request a connection? I seem to be loosing people. I’m needing a step by step how to coordinate the two platforms. Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.