Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (01.24.19) LIVE Q&A CALL

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Rich Steffen 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 01.24.19

Rich Steffen
        Participant
          @rich@core1team.com

My questions are all from Advanced LinkedIn – Module 3 – Actions Plans –

Plan 1- “An incomplete or poorly completed Profile” – at what point is our profile complete?

” Give at least 5 testimonials” – current contacts don’t match my avatar and how to I do this when the contacts                 I do have are just from those that have used my services or are colleagues?

Brand Recognition – referring to just being present with updates or some other way? Update your status 2-5                      times per week for  maximum quality exposure without over exposure. Please explain “update status”

If I share an article that cannot be done by using a link how to I give credit to the author?

Plan 2 – 3 Steps to Generate Leads

Step 3 – “start a discussion in a group” – of what I do or based on something going on in the group?

– what do I do if I do not have a place for the viewer to sign up for my newsletter/white paper/E-Book?                                my website is very stagnant and generic because none of my leads go, or come from, there anyway

Plan 3 – 5 Things To Do Every Day

– Check your prospect’s profile for changes and new connetions – where do I go to get that?

– What is a group digest?

– How do I check who has viewed my profile on the free version of LI – they only show me a fraction

– “Check your saved searches when the reports come in for new opportunities” – Where do I do this?

Plan 4 – 5 Things To DoBefore a Sales Meeting

– “See who else they’ve recently connected to” – easiest way to do this?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.