Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (01.23.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

8 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Marc Dupuis 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 01.23.20

Kathleen Deegan
        Participant
          @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@matt-barcus

I’ve been connecting and messaging every day.  Today I tried to send a message and an error came up in red saying i didn’t have any more InMails. Can you explain the difference between InMail and message and when to use them.  I know that InMails are limited.  I checked my available InMails and I have 55 and I got a message when I tried to send a message that i was out of InMails

Thanks

Kathleen Deegan
          Participant
            @kristy@kristydeegan.com

What is a good process for the flow between Sales Navigator and Reg LinkedIn and tracking what I’ve done?

Here’s what I think and I am confused. Do a search in SN, save leads, create client list with categories.  Here’s where I don’t know what to do next. Do I move them to Reg LinkedIn? Start my 4 questions from Regular LinkedIn and keep the core work in Reg? Or do i do the core work in SN.  I’d love some help in creating a process.  Right now I feel like miy big gun is loaded with popcorn.  I am making connections and sending my questions, then I lose track of the people Thanks

Kathleen Deegan
            Participant
              @kristy@kristydeegan.com

I need a little guidance in writing my script for a coaching business script.  I’m having a challenge with translating the script template to a coaching script.  There are so many directions a client can be going in vs adding more clients.  I’d love some pointers and/or suggestions. thanks

Marc Dupuis
              Participant
                @marc.dupuis@simpleacquisitions.com

hi gang

will only be able to catch beginning of call today

getting much more traffic with connections lately which is great, but starting to run out of ideas for who to search on to continue to connect with!

Kent since you’ve managed to get many investors to connect with you hoping you can give me some ideas on what direction to take. thanks.

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi Marc!! We answered this 46min in the call 🙂

@marc-dupuis

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Answered until an hour through*

Dean Hanson
                    Participant
                      @dean@deanhanson.com

Wins of the Week:

3 Appointments with two different clients:

1-Past client.  Met at a local restaurant. I put him in a rental two years ago, and now he is ready to purchase. After our initial meeting, we went and met with a preferred lender in his office.

1-New client.  Discussed real estate needs after relationship building. Met at a local restaurant. She filled out an online loan application and is working with a preferred lender.  FORD – Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dream.

Marc Dupuis
                      Participant
                        @marc.dupuis@simpleacquisitions.com

thanks @negeen-dargahi

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.