Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (01.21.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Lawrence Clarke 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 01.21.21

WIn Kelly
        Participant
          @win.kelly@bhhsfnr.com

Hi Matt, I’m in Sales Navigator Searches and Advanced Searches, but I have basic questions:

When I’m filling in Sales Preferences:  Geographies – Am I entering from where I am hoping to attract people? (Buyers from a distance, sellers nearby)  Or, where I am working?

I am looking for Seller Leads in my area 32080 – 32082 – 32137 Northeast Florida.  In my version of Sales Navigator, I don’t find zip codes.

I am also looking for Buyer Leads from the primary areas that are heading south:  Northeast:  NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, VT, ME, NH.  Also, large influx’s from MI, WI, MN, IL.

With two markets (sellers and buyers) am I asking too much of the system or myself?  Thank you so much, Win

Lawrence Clarke
          Participant
            @larryc5213@comcast.net

I submitted,   my linked in headline and About link to Negeen

1. How do I submit my revised headline and About section/
            2. Is Negeen the only person who can evaluate my submissions?  or Since the Perfect Client Profile is the most critical part of my success, can I get opinions from other members of the team? Can this conversation be more timely and specific?

As to the 4 questions- Halle says follow the script but Kent says John House’s customized questions are great??  Explain the opposite advice?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.