Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (01.14.21) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

5 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Lawrence Clarke 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 01.14.21

Diane Moss
        Participant
          @diane.moss@garygreene.com

I was not on public in LinkedIn. ALL of my contacts are real estate industry related. I have done a search. My question is do I just asked to connect? It seems that I would get them to connect with me IF I sent a note with it. Do I just jump right in and ask the first Trojan Horse question? I am going to take Massive Imperfect Action and do a note. I am just going to send the core business question and see if they respond.

Carl Unruh
          Participant
            @carl@unruhrealty.com

Where do I find instruction on how find and make the invite connections with the “higher end clients”?

WIn Kelly
            Participant
              @win.kelly@bhhsfnr.com

How can I reach out beyond my real estate circle to reach the business people in my region?

Lawrence Clarke
              Participant
                @larryc5213@comcast.net

I have two perfect clients. Can I submit one at a time for evaluation by the team?

Who will help me decide which to use first?

Larry Clarke

Lawrence Clarke
                Participant
                  @larryc5213@comcast.net

Larry Clarke, Senior Real Estate Pro, Denver CO. | LinkedIn

Can’t find another place for this post Module (2)

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.