Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (01.09.20) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

9 replies, 7 voices Last updated by DeDe Dickinson 3 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Matt test
      Keymaster
        @matt@coredm.com

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 01.09.20

Lance Scott
        Participant
          @lance.scott04@gmail.com

I am not getting any responses to my second question. I have about a 10% response to my first question, then it’s crickets after that.

I am an investment advisor and am using the following two question

1 thanks for connecting. Quick question.  What’s your core business.
          2 Great. When are a few time windows you have available to chat?

KARL BAREITHER
          Participant
            @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM
            1. Continue looking for direction on how to get “specifically” to get better leads. We had provided Matt with what we were using for our current search. Need more detail on how to get more defined.We want to connect with CMO, General Agents, Presidents – of life companies, IMO’s, Broker Dealers and Wealth Management Companies.
            2. We need to redefine our written word to focus first on benefits and then move to the detail of when, where and how. We realize we are too lengthy. Would Halle, or someone on your team, be willing to work with us to review our website content (verbage) and give us ideas we could carry forward into our work with HECP?

Kathleen Deegan
            Participant
              @kristy@kristydeegan.com

Hi

I have three questions

1. In Sales Navigator.  What’s the difference between Lead List and Saved Leads and how best to use each?
              2. I am having great luck with people connecting with me and answering questions 1 and 2.  Then they start asking questions or selling to  me.  I also feel like I should say more than the 4 questions and I recall that we shouldn’t
              3. How do I support a collaborating organization on my linkedIn page (a button, link  or something like that
              4. Thank you

Maura Bain
              Participant
                @MauraBain757@gmail.com

Hi there,

As a Realtor what is the best dialogue once I get people on the phone?

The Sales Call Structure doesn’t work for real estate so what do you recommend?

Thanks so much

DeDe Dickinson
                Participant
                  @dede.dickinson@evrealestate.com

Hi,

I agree with Maura Bain (posted this same question January 9, 2020 but didn’t see a response)

The Sale Call Structure doesn’t work for realtors. Can you please provide some guidance to questions that might? Thanks!

@anthony-simonie-2, @kent-littlejohn, @negeen-dargahi, @halle-eavelyn

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dede-dickinson – this was posted on a post from last year, are you trying to ask a question for the live call tomorrow??

DeDe Dickinson
                    Participant

Hi Dageen,

Yes, I realize that this post was a year ago, but I never saw an answer to her question and I have the same question. I couldn’t find any answer as it relates to Realtors anywhere. I was not able to attend the live call!

DeDe Dickinson
                      Participant

Thanks Nageen, I’ll download it and edit. Thank you!

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.