Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Live Q&A Call Questions THURSDAY (01.05.23) LIVE Q&A CALL QUESTIONS

Tagged: 

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Jackie Leonhard 1 year, 8 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

Post your questions below for the Live Q&A Call on Thursday 01.05.23

Jennifer Bethel Carson
        Participant
          @Jenniferb.carson@gmail.com

Do you have suggestions on how you question a potential listing client to help you know the type of avatar selling client you want as a client. I do well with clients once in front but I m not sure about the way to produce the question to receive the info I need to know that I am the right listing agent they want to work with me?

Jackie Leonhard
          Participant
            @jackie@northwoodscr.com

I am struggling with the list of questions. I’m not sure I would know how to answer them and I would think my clients will know what to say.  It could make for an awkward interview.  If you could clarify what you are looking for. Maybe I could reword or explain when I call?

Jackie Leonhard
            Participant
              @jackie@northwoodscr.com

I’m in Real Estate. When looking to recue agents can I make a business name profile? Or should I be using my personal Profile?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.