5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Pam Porter 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

John Sweeney
      Participant
        @johndavidsweeney@gmail.com

I have put my webinar together and ready to record but I can not remember how to embed a button on the last page of the wedinar.

CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE PAGE TO SAVE YOUR SPOT​: i can not remember how to add that bottom.

Please help me,  john

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

@matt-barcus – do you have any insight on this? Should he email Lindsey to assist with this??

Thank you!

cc: @kent-littlejohn

John Sweeney
            Participant
              @johndavidsweeney@gmail.com

Nageen Dargahi

You are the only one I could ever get to respond to me.  Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I never got a response to my Hero Story or the slides for my webinar.  I am done with this.  If you need to you can tell whoever, I am out of this program.

Best to you,

john

Dan Oditt
            Participant
              @danieloditt@gmail.com

@matt-barcus

Where can I find responses to questions I asked Halle and Negeen on review for my updated profile. I sent them the info yesterday. Where should I be looking?

Also How can I get a bigger Realty Executives long on my linkedin home page? I would like to put in on the right side of  the photo of Camelback Mountain?

Is there someone who can help me do that?

Thanks Dan Oditt

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-oditt-b06a656/

Pam Porter
              Participant
                @pam.porter@exprealty.com

I have tried to set up the “youcanbookme” system but it shows no availability and i don’t know why that is as my calendar is not full

thanks

Pam Porter
                Participant
                  @pam.porter@exprealty.com

does the leadpages program integrate with kvcore?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.