3 voices, 3 replies
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

James Walker
      Participant
        @jwinc3@comcast.net

Videos 4 and 5 on Module 1, Lesson 2 make no sense to me. Whatever I’m clicking on doesn’t resemble anything he’s talking about on the videos. Guess I don’t understand computer jargon very well and the whole thing’s pretty counter-intuitive to me. Pretty frustrated here.
        Jim

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there, @james-walker, nice job posting in the Support Forum and it’s great to have you!

Lesson 4 and Lesson 5 are all about using LinkedIn.com and created/customizing your profile. You will be using LinkedIn to connect with your future clients – if you’re not familiar with the platform, there are some really helpful videos on youtube and google on how to create an account.

Once you create an account, the Profile Accelerator is a lesson that is all about WHAT to put in your profile.

Does that clear up some confusion? 🙂

James Walker
          Participant
            @jwinc3@comcast.net

Apologies, I’ve had some family/personal business that took my attention for last 2-3 weeks, but am back now and trying to catch up and recall everything.

Short answer to your question is, No, it doesn’t clear up my confusion, at all. Not even a little bit.

Just for starters, in video 4, at 30 seconds, he says he’s “already on Linked In.” Well when I go to my home page on Linked In it doesn’t look anything like the display that he’s showing. I click on my photo, as he says and the display that pops up doesn’t look anything like mine. Mine doesn’t say Highendclient Program or look like what he’s got displayed in any way, so I’m immediately lost.  No idea what he’s talking about at all and from that point on it’s all pretty useless.

Really frustrating. And this emailing back and forth is slow and tiresome.

James Walker

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @james-walker, it seems what will benefit you is hopping on a call with us to sort out some confusion.

I have weekly technical support calls via zoom in which I can share my computer screen with you and answer all of your questions voice to voice.

Additionally, please keep in mind that the program with the modules (this website on app.hecp.com) is going to be a different platform than the website you will be using to connect with potential clients, which is on LinkedIn.com

The videos are examples of how to navigate – if you’re seeing Matt Barcus doing a tutorial on LinkedIn, he is using his own profile as an example.

If you’re available today, please join the live call with the team and other clients at 12:30pm EST –>

Join from your computer or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/928768170

I hope to see you next Monday and will ensure you’re taken care of!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.