Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions talk to someone about continuing after time is up

7 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Kathleen Deegan
      Participant
        @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@negeen-dargahi @diane-hansen @halle-eavelyn

Hi all,

I received a message that my time is is expiring and I can continue month to month at a reduced rate.  I’m only on My hero story.  If I don’t continue, what will I miss?  I apologize for being so slow.  I have had a number of life situations that have slowed me down.  AND I’m looking at how this type of situation stops me in other areas. Hoping to hear from you soon.  I have 7 days to decide. Thanks in advance

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kristy-deegan, just confirming that we answered this on the call??

ALSO — below are steps to posting in the Live Q&A forum:

1. Go to app.hecp.com (this site)
          2. Click on “support forum” on the left hand side
          3. Once you’re on the forum list page, look for the topic “Live Q&A Questions” (2nd topic down)
          4. Next, look for the DATE of the day the recording and call will take place. Note that the forum topic is posted 24 hours before the call. So Wednesday you will be able to post a question.
          5. Click on the post and scroll to the bottom to write in that post.

Kathleen Deegan
          Participant
            @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@negeen-dargahi

Thanks for the above how to list.  The actual question above has not been answered. thanks

Kathleen Deegan
            Participant
              @kristy@kristydeegan.com

I’ll submit my question here again.

I received a message that my time is is expiring and I can continue month to month at a reduced rate.  I’m only on My hero story.  If I don’t continue, what will I miss?  I apologize for being so slow.  I have had a number of life situations that have slowed me down.  AND I’m looking at how this type of situation stops me in other areas. Hoping to hear from you soon.  I have 7 days to decide. Thanks in advance

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @kristy-deegan! You’re not slow – we totally understand.

If you have questions or concerns with your account and access, you’ll have to direct email support.

Support@coredm.com

Thank you!

Kathleen Deegan
                Participant
                  @kristy@kristydeegan.com

I did, thanks

Kathleen Deegan
                  Participant
                    @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@negeen-dargahi @accessally-support

I emailed support 5 days ago and have not received an answer.  I only have two more days to make this decision.  Please respond  thankd

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.