Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Eric Calciano
      Participant
        @ecalciano@newcityinsurance.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi!

I was going through my profile with my business partner, and he didn’t like my original tagline. Could you give your opinion between these 2 and the reason why you prefer one versus the other?

Version 1:

Want to ATTRACT TOP Talent For YOUR Business With Premier Benefits?  ☆ I can help! ☆ ☞ Message Me!

Version 2:

Premier Insurance Broker | Want to ATTRACT TOP TALENT For Your Business With Benefits? ⭐ I can help! ☞ Message Me!

Thanks!

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

The 1st one is better because it’s all about THEM! Premier Insurance Broker is about YOU and it’s right up front. Make sense?  Talent should be capitalized in the first one as well.

Who won the debate?

Eric Calciano
            Participant
              @ecalciano@newcityinsurance.com

Hi @halle-eavelyn,

Thank you for the feedback! I was for Version 1 and Jeff was for Version 2, so I guess I win 🙂

Do you think I should include anything in the Version 1 that says insurance? Jeff was concerned that just saying benefits might be too vague for the potential client to understand just through the headline.

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

How about: Premier Insurance Benefits? That sounds like it will do the trick.

Glad you won, @eric-calciano, LOL

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.