4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

candy Bowman
      Participant
        @candy@oregontrailrealty.com

I submitted my profile, I never go an email on the second one, I did not like the first one. But I made a coppy and up dated my profile on Linkden, I don’t know if that was the right or wrong thing to do.

The I submitted to review it and I still have nothing, I think I am doing everything wrong.  Ios though the profile would be reviewed and any changes or, go back and try again would come to me before putting it on the site.

Am I way off base thinking one you would review it and help out? Then I submitt it…

Lost again in High End Client Ville and Booze????

https://www.linkedin.com/in/candace-bowman-636752180/

candy Bowman
        Participant

Please review by profile, It has be revised. Thank you…

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @candace-bowman, did you email our graphic designer, Lindsey, about your banner image??

Lindsey@coredm.com

Your headline is on the right path!! I just cleaned it up a bit. You can copy and paste:

Looking To Start A Business or Relocate As A Professional WITHOUT Wasted Time? ☆EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Oregon☆☞MSG Me!

About:

This section has some GOOD information, but I want you to speak to the readers.

Look at this example:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Elois is speaking to her readers by providing information on HOW she can help, WHAT she does, and who she works with.

I’d like you to rewrite like hers but with YOUR information.

Does that make sense?

After you make all of the changes above, you are good to move on, but please make sure you get a custom banner from Lindsey.

candy Bowman
            Participant

She is talking about selling I am talking about buying. The area I am in is very small probably the whole area is smaller than Ft. Lauderdale.  I feel like I need to offer offer both, we don’t have that may professional people, I would go broke if that is all I was looking for, I need the residential too.  What do you suggest for a very small area of service…

This is my County and the population.

Union County, Oregon Population 2020 Union County, Oregon ‘s estimated population is 26,286 with a growth rate of 0.85% in the past year according to the most recent United States census data . Union County, Oregon is the 23rd largest county in Oregon .

Right now have  6 listing 4 under contract with 2 more coming and 1 other contact on a mls listings.  I am pretty lost this not easy when you can’t just be one or the other, in my opinion. What do suggest??? Am I way wrong?

What should I try. I will try anything

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @candace-bowman, who are you talking about, above? Lindsey?

I’m confused on what you mean when you say “she’s talking about selling”.

Please come to one of my technical calls and we can make sure everything is clear for you – thank you!

Mondays at 11am Eastern

Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern

The link to join for both is http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.