Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Stuck on Headlines in LinkedIn Profile Accelerator.

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Al Andrews 4 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Al Andrews
      Participant
        @ata9677@gmail.com

Hello,

Glad to be in this program & have been learning a bit with H.E.C.P. I am stuck on the Headlines portion of moving forth with getting to the next steps. I am trying to think of something simple & short for the Headlines portion. Any suggestions in keeping something simple for this R.E.I. entrepreneur looking to be a problem solver for distressed properties? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @al-andrews! Great to have you in the program!

Yes – here is a template you can fill out that should make it a lot easier for you:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

When you’ve completed your entire profile and put all the content on your LinkedIn page – send me a direct link and I will provide you with feedback 🙂

Al Andrews
          Participant
            @ata9677@gmail.com

Hello Negeen,

Thank You So Much. I’ve been spinning my wheels upstairs in my cranium for the last few days with ideas. That was perfect to start that off with. Thanks Again!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.