20 replies, 8 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Amy Sherman
      Participant
        @amybethsherman@gmail.com

The new program allowed me to advance through the first module, but can’t proceed on to the next.  I am on Module 4 and want to update the new program on my progress.  Please help.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amy-sherman @tony-liddic can you unlock module 4 for Amy please? Let me know if this isn’t taken care of by end of today!

Amy Sherman
          Participant

Still unable to move on to second module on new program so I can advance to where I am up to on the old program

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amy-sherman just notified Tony again, are you still having this issue??

HECProgram Admin
              Keymaster
                @hecpadmin

Hello @amy-sherman I believe you need to just open the modules you have already gone through and check the boxes for things you have already completed in the old platform.

This will move you onto where you left off.

It should only take about 3-5 minutes max.

It looks like you may have already completed this, so this may no longer be relevant.

Amy Sherman
                Participant

Yes, I’m able to move on.  Thank you so much.

Christine Basham
                  Participant
                    @christinebasham@gmail.com

I am having a lot of trouble getting through setting up my avatar and this virtual look of my client. I know who I want to target but I need someone to walk with me through this step I am in because I need a little more hands on approach. Can someone help me later this afternoon. I was thinking like 3pm my time. East coast. My phone number is 443-865-4785. Christine Basham I am a Realtor who need help getting on to the winning the day step of the program. Thanks

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @christine-basham!

If you have a clear idea of who you want to target, that is fantastic! That is the point of the exercise. We just want you to have a very clear idea of WHO you WANT to work with 😉

Now, if you continue to have issues, we are always happy to assist via the weekly live Q&A calls. They are twice a week and meant to clear up any roadblocks/confusion you may be experiencing so definitely take advantage of that.

Lily Rosenfield
                      Participant
                        @Lilyrosenfield@keyes.com

@negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn

Could you open up module 3 for me.  I am going to work on my infomercial all weekend but also ready to move ahead.  Thank you.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lily-rosenfield-41999981

n d
                          Keymaster
                            @negeen@coredm.com

@tony-liddic, would you mind opening up module 3 for @lily-rosenfield, please?

Lily, I know you’re trying to move forward but I’d really like your profile to look like this…

press ‘enter’ to add spaces so your words aren’t smushed together. This is super important since people will be seeing your profile.

If you need to copy her outline, go for it! I just want to make sure your profile looks GREAT!
                            <p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/</span></p>

Lily Rosenfield
                          Participant

I do not understand what you are asking me to do?  I looked at Jennifer’s and do not understand the connection.

@negeen-dargahi

HECP New Client

n d
                            Keymaster
                              @negeen@coredm.com

@lily-rosenfield, on the orientation call on Monday, I’m happy to show you but yours has LOTS of finger pointer arrows and not enough information, as opposed to Jennifer’s profile which is taking you through her sales call. That is really the format of our profile accelerator. Just wanted to let you know in order to progress effectively. Have you also been sending out your Q1?

Halle Eavelyn
                                @halle@coredm.com

@lily-rosenfield, this is what I’m seeing in your HEADLINE:
                                <h2 class=”pv-top-card-section__headline mt1 Sans-19px-black-85%”>Want to Sell Luxury Properties with ZERO Stress Expert Luxury Realtor⭐️ Palm Beach Fl Area MESSAGE ME! 914-815-0712</h2>

You need to ADD BREAKS so try this:
                                <h2 class=”pv-top-card-section__headline mt1 Sans-19px-black-85%”>Want to Sell Luxury Properties with ZERO Stress? Expert Luxury Realtor⭐️ Palm Beach Fl Area ⭐️ MSG ME! 914-815-0712</h2>

Then your breaks in the summary are funny.  Try this:

👉I Specialize in selling Luxury Real Estate for the most
                                money in the least amount of time.
                                👉Which means…
                                👉You can have confidence and be stress-free knowing
                                your Luxury Property will get worldwide exposure!
                                👉The Keyes Company is the #1 Real Estate Company.
                                selling 18% more Luxury Real Estate than
                                any other cmpany in Florida.
                                👉What I do is different from other Realtors!
                                I understand the Luxury Real Estate business,
                                the Buy and Sell strategies, and
                                the need to act fast to deliver results.
                                👉This is ME focused on delivering what YOU want.
                                👍LET ME SHOW YOU HOW!

👍SHOOT ME A MESSAGE or call/text me at 914-815-0712 & let’s see if you’re a fit to work with me!

(NOTE the CTA is stronger here – this is POSITIONING for you – you don’t have time to CHAT – you’re a Real Estate QUEEN!!)

Make sense???

Lily Rosenfield
                                Participant

@negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn

Do you like this version better?  Looked at Jennifer and liked it.

HEADLINE

Find Your Home in the PARADISE of PALM BEACH, FLORIDA!  MSG ME now for an EXPERT plan to get your home SOLD for Top Dollar!

What I Do In 20 Words Or Less!

I deliver to YOU in-depth real estate services in Palm Beach County, Florida.

ESSENTIALLY…

I allow you to focus on YOU instead of SEARCHING and NEGOTIATING.

AND…

I deliver qualified buyers when you’re ready to sell and eliminate the stress of where your next property is coming from.

WHO DO I WORK WITH?

Individuals, Families, Investors, Second and Third Home Buyers and Sellers.  I have a particular expertise in the Country Club Communities.

WANT AN EXAMPLE?

A client from New Jersey wanted to buy a second home in a Country Club Community but did not know which one.

MY RESPONSE…

That’s the beauty of working with me.  Each Country Club has its own character and I know them all well helping us find their PERFECT home.

I understand the power of information.  YOU will receive superior NEGOTIATING and MARKETING skills, BUY and SELL strategies, and I push to act fast to deliver results for YOU.

This adds a “less STRESS, more time for you” approach to buying/selling properties.

This is NOT a plea for MORE business.

This is ME helping you gain COMPLETE control of your time during this process.

If you want to work with an agent who understands the diversified Florida and High End Luxury market and who wants to help YOU deliver what YOU want, while keeping the STRESS out of the process,

SHOOT ME A MESSAGE or call/text me at 914-815-0712

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lily-rosenfield-41999981

n d
                                  Keymaster
                                    @negeen@coredm.com

@lily-rosenfield I am standing up and clapping YES YES YES!!! Excellent job, please add those changes into your profile! Woohoo!!!

Lily Rosenfield
                                    Participant

Okay great!  Can we now open third module I am really behind.  How to answer connections who have responded to question 1?

Ken Styles
                                      Participant
                                        @Kenwstyles@outlook.com

I’ve completed all the check marks in each box for a module (including submitting the final questions- progress shows 100%) and yet the next module is not opening up.

Viewing 14 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.