8 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Roberta Moore
      Participant
        @ram@consciouschoices.com

Hi Tony Liddic,

I have been watching and re-watching the Mindset and Momentum Module.  I have check-marked all the boxes, however, the program won’t take them.  The module shows as not complete. I would like to move on to the next module, but the program doesn’t let me.  Will you unlock me?  Thanks,

Roberta Moore

HECProgram Admin
        Keymaster
          @hecpadmin

@tony-liddic @negeen-dargahi

Tony Liddic
          Keymaster
            @tony@coredm.com

Hi @roberta-moore – we had a similar issue with another client and I suspect you are experiencing the same problem.

The checkboxes on the Main HECP page and each Module page are not clickable directly.

Those will be checked automatically when all of the objectives on the corresponding “Lesson” page are checked.

For example, here is a Module Objective list…

As you can see, Lesson 5 is unchecked but I cannot check it off manually on this page.

I can click on the text “LESSON 5: Sales Primer – Power Selling 101” to be taken directly to that Lesson Page where I will see the Lesson Objectives below…

The Lesson Objectives are clickable by the user and after these are all checked, the Lesson 5 box will be check automatically.

Essentially, if a box is not clickable, then there is most likely a “child page” or “lesson” that must be completed instead.

Let me know if this makes sense or you are experiencing issues with the actual Lesson Objectives.

If you haven’t already, also be sure to watch Alison’s tutorial videos for more information – http://app.hecp.com/hecp-tutorials/

Attachments:

Roberta Moore
            Participant

Hi Tony,

Thank you for going out of your way with your thoughtful reply.

I have been trying (since your reply) to do everything you said so that I could continue. I also watched Alison’s tutorial.

When I look at my Module Objective List, for the Mindset and Momentum, every single box is checked.  It says the Module is 100% complete…yet I remain locked out of the next module.

I have refrained from asking for help again until exhausting all of my own ideas…but now I have lost several weeks.

Any ideas?  Thanks, Roberta

Halle Eavelyn
                @halle@coredm.com

@tony-liddic  @matt-barcus

Roberta Moore
                Participant

Hi again, Tony.  Perhaps there is a timing delay?  Everything is okay this morning and I am able to access the next module.  Thanks!

Tony Liddic
                    Keymaster
                      @tony@coredm.com

@roberta-moore I did look at this last night and fixed the tagging issue. Forgot to come back here and post before heading to bed though.

When you completed all of the lessons in the Module, did you get a popup saying the Module was completed?

Roberta Moore
                    Participant

Thanks a million, Tony!  But no, I did not get a pop-up saying the module was completed.

Tony Liddic
                      Keymaster
                        @tony@coredm.com

No problem @roberta-moore. I was able to login to your account last night, uncheck 1 of the objectives, then recheck it which triggered the Module Completed popup.

Not sure what caused it but if you complete another module where it shows 100% but no popup, you can try unchecking/rechecking any objective in that module.

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.