3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Mark White
      Participant
        @mark@whitehouserealtyny.com

You have your real estate license and you thought it would be easy to make a living. You are stuck with the expense of real estate, and you must supplement your income with a full-time job. The reason you became a realtor is to get rid of your job and have a career. You work all day and show houses all night and weekends. Believe me, I feel your pain. I would like to help you get out of the real estate hobby rut and move onto a business you own vs the business owning you. 

If this sounds good to you, please contact Mark@WhiteHouseRealtyNY.com or call or text Mark at 518-365-4900. No pressure, but I want to hear about your business and along with your input, come up with an Action Plan that will get you to where you want to be. Tell me what you want, and I will help you get there. The first step is the meeting, nothing to lose, coffee to gain.  

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-white, this is a very good start to your infomercial! While you are on the right path, I personally would think your message would be stronger without having the “assumption” narrative. Instead, I would recommend you ask pain point questions to better grasp your viewers.

You also want to remain alpha and take the lead in all of your messages – avoid words like “no pressure” because you’re inherently putting the “power” in their hands if they want to work with you or not. You want to always lead the message.

So, because you HAVE good information, your message would benefit with this easy template that will be super helpful for you!

How about you start off asking up to 3 POWERFUL pain point questions…

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(2-5 sentences saying HOW exactly you plan to help / how you serve your clients)

(you can add 1-2 more sentences about why they should work with you or maybe a motivating 1 liner to get them excited)

If you want _______________ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

Mark White
          Participant
            @mark@whitehouserealtyny.com

Are you WANTING to make more money selling real estate?
            Do you NEED systems in place so you can do this while having a life?

Want to advance to the next level of real estate sales?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Mark White and I am a real estate Broker/Coach helping clients with transitions to the next level.

The first step is to grab a cup of coffee and talk about your business to see how I can help you.

The second step is the analysis of your business to identify strengths and areas where I can benefit you.

The last thing is to put together an action plan to move you to the next level.

If you want more income with fewer hours worked, then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-white, this is a great start!

When you say:

“The first step is to grab a cup of coffee and talk about your business to see how I can help you.”

Are you planning on grabbing coffee with each individual? What if they don’t live in your area?

Maybe you can shift the verbiage to:

The first thing we will do is get familiarized with your field of work and see if we’re a good fit. 

^ you may even be fine with removing this first step altogether and starting from reason #2 because it goes straight into what you would do with them because you’re already saying “to see if we’re a good fit” at the end of your message.

Does that make sense?

Remove step 1 and go into step 2.

Everything else looks great!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.