Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week SEPTEMBER INTENTIONS 2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

SEPTEMBER INTENTIONS:

@kent-littlejohn – is super grateful for the 2 new business strategists that are coming on to our team in the month of September. He is extremely grateful for Mark, who is newly added to the leadership team to be all caught up with the systems and training.

@halle-eavelyn – is claiming to have her funnel built for the launch of her book in October!

@john-trakselis-2-2 – is a marketing machine.

@claudia-dill – is grateful to sell all the houses that she has for sale and has acquired two new properties.

@gerry-garcia – is using her LI profile as a client attraction tool. She will also spend an hour a day marketing to potential clients.

@laverne-denyer – I am excited and grateful that I have my home studio completely set up and functioning beautifully, which I have used to record and post at least one new video to my YouTube channel.

@grace-chow – is claiming clients for the month of September!

@carol-high – is so grateful to have her LinkedIn “mess” unscrambled and will have her LinkedIn profile working again. She will spend time doing that and will hire an assistant for her internet process. She is grateful for CoStar which is a service to find off market commercial properties and buyers.

@ona-marr – is working with 3 new partners and growing their business!

@robert-stolte – after completing his LI profile, he was able to gain 1 or more new clients.

@elizabeth-fuller – is so. grateful for being visible on LinkedIn and her attraction level is at an 8/10. She invites 10 clients per day through LinkedIn and will begin to work with at least one more client each week.

@lynn-larson – will have his list of names to call 5 days a week – at least 20 contacts made. He will submit his hero story by the end of next week!

@rachel-kendall
        – completed her LinkedIn profile successfully!!

@gladys-ntaryike – is closing 2 transactions and will be celebrating her daughter’s birthday in person and will be listing 2 or more homes! “I release!”

@bobbi-mathues – is excited to sell at least one or more houses this month!

@mike-sears – is so excited that she is implementing her new schedule and sticking to it every day. She is so excited about one or more clients this month.

@steven-maxwell – he is so excited that during the month of September, he has 15 new clients to talk to.

@manny-diotte – is creating email marketing to attract doners

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.