2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Tony Liddic 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Laura Barker
      Participant
        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@tony-liddic is there a way to see the questions/comments I have posted on the various platforms?  I could always see my “pending questions” on FB as well as everything I had asked in the past in case I needed to go back to it.  My questions seem to get lost here, especially if no one replies. The responses are not as quick as they were on FB and it is difficult to tell what is what just from the notifications page.  If I could see what I had posted in one view, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @laura-barker, I would also suggest tagging your name in the ‘tag’ section below so if you search your name you can see all of your posts! Thank you for your feedback!

Tony Liddic
          Keymaster
            @tony@coredm.com

@laura-barker  – Check out the Topic Views List in the right sidebar. 2 views of note are “Latest Topics” and “Topics Freshness”

Latest Topics = Topics sorted by most recent “Started” date

Topics Freshness = Topics sorted by most recent Reply date

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.