Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Sales & Script Building Questions sales script example for realtor

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Jan Lyon 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Jan Lyon
      Participant
        @janlyon@lovellrealty.com

Regarding Sales and Script Building Sections. It is challenging to listen to this plan and approach without a view or specific reference for Realtors.  This information is super and effective. This sales script is exactly what brought me to this particular program but as a REALTOR I have yet to experience the AHA Moment for how to apply a “script” to a potential buyer or seller. What am I missing? I can see in the previous discussion that Negeen references that there is a Realtor Script available down the road…..why not make that available to all Realtors alongside the Sales Script Videos where Anthony provides the initial Sales Script Instruction? I know that I am offering a service and a solution to someone’s pain point but I am at a LOSS as to how to conduct this Sales Script conversation from the perspective of my “Realtor Product”.  It would be so helpful if there was an actual Realtor Video offered as a Bonus alongside the Sales Script section. It would be less frustrating to have that information available on the same pace as for the other sales folks.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hello, @jan-lyon! Would you mind confirming what module you are on? I’d be happy to open a module up for you in order to assist you with the sales segment of your learning.

Sales and Script Building Module // LESSON 5 is where you can find the sales script. If you’re there, there are lessons in this module that will assist you.

We also have a Realtor sales script available for use and customization in that module above.

Please review and let me know. Thank you!

Jan Lyon
          Participant

I am currently in Sales and Script Building Module 3. If you would open up the Realtor focused Script Building module that would be great. My additional question is why do you wait until Module 5 to make that information available to Realtors? It would be so helpful to be able to listen a Real Estate focused approach in conjunction with the instruction for Script Building in Module 3. As a Realtor I am struggling with these lessons when I can’t see a way to apply it to a “realtor product”. Thank you for the assist.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

You got it @jan-lyon!

I will kindly have @erik-wilhelmsson open up that Module for you (Module 5 / Trust Factor Automation / Lesson 2) We will also review this feedback and see if we can add it to Module 3.

Thank you for your feedback!

Jan Lyon
              Participant

Thanks so much! @negeen-dargahi

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.