Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Sales & Script Building Questions sales script example for realtor

3 voices, 3 replies
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Becky Santarina
      Participant
        @beckysantarina@rocketmail.com

Hi Negeen,

Is there a Sales script for realtors?  I’m looking for one too but I don’t see it here on Support Forum where the question come up. Please get back to me ASAP cause I have another call set up on the 7th and I’d like to follow it.  My first call didn’t work out but I’m sure a script might help a lot or at least give me an idea how to start and end. FYI, I’m finding it a little challenging when the people I’m connecting with are not in the business for themselves any advise how to approach.

Thanks

Becky

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @becky-santarina, we have a sales script available for realtors in the Sales and Script Building Module // LESSON 5 – Creating Your Sales Script.

Are you there yet? If not, let me know and we can see about opening up that module for you.

Becky Santarina
          Participant
            @beckysantarina@rocketmail.com

Hi Negeen,

No I am not that far along.  Why is the Sales script so far ahead when connecting in LinkedIn is in Module 2 and 3?  Please see what you could do to get it.  Thanks!

Becky Santarina

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @becky-santarina, I’ll raise that question to Kent and get back to you!

In the meantime, @erik-wilhelmsson would you so kindly be able to open up  Sales and Script Building Module // LESSON 5 – Creating Your Sales Script for Becky to download?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.