Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Realtors sales conversations

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Steven Luethje
      Participant
        @luethjegroup@gmail.com

I’m finding that my old connections will agree to have a conversation with me simply based on the strength of our past relationships (I was in tech for 25 years). They really don’t have a problem to solve (or it is hard to discover) with regards to real estate. I’d like to see what guidance you have on using the conversation to get referrals since the sales framework doesn’t seem to apply. One conversation was natural and discussed multiple real estate markets and may result in something, but others seem very awkward.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @steven-Luethje, yes in these cases we recommend building that rapport and relationship in order to hopefully receive a referral. Keep connecting with individuals who fall into your perfect client.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.