Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Rrecording on an Android Smart phone or on a Nikon Coolpix N500 camera

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kathy O’Donnell
      Participant
        @kathyrealtor@verizon.net

What is the difference between an infomercial and a webinar? Another question is that I don’t have an iPhone, but instead have an Android Samsung Smart phone. I also have a great camera called Nikon Coolpix B500. Please let me know which device is best. Thanks!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kathy-odonnell!

Your infomercial is a short 1-3 minute video that quickly explains what you do, who you work with and how you help your clients. This video is typically featured on your LinkedIn profile and or other platforms you see fit.

Your webinar is a longer video typically from 30min – 1 hour or longer. This goes very deep into your process, etc.

You will have to be in front of the camera for your infomercial but not in front of the camera for your webinar. This is all explained in the lesson trainings.

For your infomercial, you can film on your phone!

Please watch Halles video called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Ken Deshaies
          Participant
            @realtrueken@gmail.com

My techie friend who helped me complete my infomercial advised using my computer instead. Quicktime Player works very well, and the computer gives better sound and more flexibility. Just a thought.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this @kathy-odonnell

Also, how is it going for you??

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.