Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Roberta Moore LI profile rewrite by Hollis Pirkey

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hollis Pirkey
      Participant
        @hjpirkey@msn.com

Dear Roberta:

Here is your 1st draft of the LinkedIn profile rewrite. Sorry, it should have been sent yesterday but something came up I had to fix.

Roberta Moore – 339 words

Do you want to be empowered with super powers?

Powers to raise your profits, to perform at the highest level, to control your emotions and reduce stress?

Message me now.

Yes becoming a yogi will help, but that’s not what we’re talking about.

Are distractions and stress leading you to poor decisions?

Is frustration or impatience a normal part of your disappointing day?

Struggling to manage my reactions, to stay in control and on top of my business. I learned that the same techniques to create a strong family also serve to build a successful business.

I offer you peace of mind, control of your emotions and a success you’ve never experienced before.  Learn the 16 EQ techniques that will change your life.

Calm that wild mind, be easy to work with, and focus on your goals not your losses.

Relax knowing you’re using super powers usually reserved only for the fortunate.

This isn’t some new business idea based Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs or the most modern truisms.

It’s your emotional intelligence.

Take all the stress, distractions, and poor focusing you’re dealing with and let go of them.

They no longer have power over you.

Would you like to have a clear head?

To make decisions in calm, rational ways that don’t cost you later?

That’s what I do for you.

Teaching you to take advantage of your Emotional Intelligence to make you life and business better than you ever thought it could be.

Leveraging your Emotional Intelligence to succeed is nothing new.

But my methods are, and they’ve been proved.

TESTIMONIAL…

TESTIMONIAL…

TESTIMONIAL…

Get on top of that nagging worry and show that you’re in charge – not your emotions.

It’s breaking through your old comfort zone.

What’s better than learning new things, bringing in new ideal clients, and being your natural calm self?

Instead of fighting success, allow it to embrace you.

Be the best leader you can be by controlling your Emotional Intelligence.

Contact me now so we can begin fixing your business today.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this @roberta-moore ^^

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.