2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Glo reber
      Participant
        @glolreber@aol.com

What I do for you in 20 words or less!

It’s all about YOU! I deliver PERSONALIZED and WORLD-CLASS real estate services in the Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch area of Florida!

That means an EASY transition to your next step in a streamlined fashion!
        I take the STRESS out by handling all aspects of home PURCHASING and SELLING, allowing you to be FREE to follow your daily routine!

WHO DO I WORK WITH? Families, retirees, individuals, and investors.

HOW DO I DO THIS? By using today’s modern technology, I will take you EASILY through the process to a SUCCESSFUL conclusion! I take PRIDE in LISTENING to your NEEDS, EDUCATING you on the process from beginning to end and ANSWERING all your QUESTIONS along the way.

I am an EXPERT in my knowledge of this area and the opportunities you will find here, whether it is your desire for GOLF, BEACHES, CULTURE or superior SCHOOLS or a special LIFESTYLE.

My vast EXPERIENCE eases your worries, from negotiating contracts, monitoring the loan progress, working with inspectors and the closing company to the completion. Then we celebrate!

Why work with me? I am always there for you even after you close!

With my vast years of EXPERIENCE, you can put trust in my NEGOTIATION and MARKETING skills. I have ESTABLISHED relationships with lenders, appraisers, home inspectors and closing companies that will make the journey worry-free!

It is of the utmost IMPORTANCE to me, that I make it easier for you when you make such a big DECISION to select the right representative to sell your home or the right one to see you through the purchase of a new home!

This is what my customers have said!

“Your professionalism and upbeat demeanor made it a true pleasure to work with you.”

“You have gone out of your way to make us feel welcome in our new home and community.”

See how I can help you!

SEND or TEXT ME A MESSAGE AT 941.400.5384 OR Glo.Reber@PremierSir.com

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @glo-reber! This looks really great!

Few things:

Can you send me a direct link to your LinkedIn so I can see this in action?

I’d like you to focus on either sellers or buyers, preferably not both for your LinkedIn so you have a better chance at connecting with potential clients. We feel it’s easier to focus on one market than 2.

Really good work!!

Don’t forget to send me your link 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

@glo-reber, please watch my Customer Avatar video in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order. 

It will explain to you why you ALWAYS want to be talking only to EITHER buyers or sellers and not both at once!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.