Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Realtors Revised Infomercial Script

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Wanda DeSimone
      Participant
        @wdesimone@tocr.com

Are you wanting a stress free home sale or purchase? Do you need expert advice in navigating these

transactions.

Want a plan with step by step instructions to know what to expect/

If you answered YES to those questions you came to the right place!

Hi I’m Wanda DeSimone, a Realtor with 25 years experience in all aspects of real estate guiding my clients to achieve their goals. I listen carefully to their needs, requirements, and their dreams and desires.

No worries about making or accepting the “right” offer. background work on the property and my proven negotiating skills will put you at the front of the competition.

Understanding where you want to be and getting there with the guidance of my expertise will leave you stress free. I’ve done it for others and I’m excited to do it for you!

If you think we are a fit please message me here on LinkedIn. Looking forward to working with you!

Wanda

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Fantastic work @wanda-desimone!! This is going to sound powerful!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
          high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.