Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Reviews of Profile Accelerator and updating the Linked-In profile!?

2 voices, 4 replies
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Michael Lenz
      Participant
        @mflenz00@gmail.com

Michael Lenz here……

Need reviews on completing the profile Accelerator and updating the Linked-In Profile. Clicked on the videos and nothing happened!  Is there a method to reviewing those videos as many times as needed, of which I’m not aware??

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mike-lenz, once you have completed your Profile Accelerator and added the content to your actual LinkedIn profile, you must request feedback.

To do so, you will make a post in this forum and provide a direct link to your LinkedIn profile, in order to get a review.

Does this answer your question?

Michael Lenz
          Participant
            @mflenz00@gmail.com

Nageeen,

Thanks for responding.

I think I’m experiencing overwhelm and personal consequences of a lack of daily consistency within the program.

I would like to re-watch the video on the Profile Accelerator (which was watched/completed/saved, once).  An attempt to re-watch that video failed…(the video would not re-play).

Regarding the “profile review” I didn’t mean a review by others.  I still need to finish it!

Finally, is there someplace where my own transformational call with Hallee was recorded so I can re-listen and learn?

I’m feeling very overwhelmed and waaaayy behind!

Thank you for whatever help you might provide.

Michael Lenz

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mike-lenz! Thank you for raising your hand and asking for help 🙂

Don’t worry. I’ll help you get back on the right path.

I, personally, am the only one that provides you with feedback. Although, you must post it in the Support Forum, as that’s how I provide feedback to members.

Take a deep breath.

Feel free to restart the lesson from scratch and develop a schedule that works best for you. STAY CONSISTENT. Don’t give 4 hours one day and 30 minutes the next.

Do at least 1 hour (or more if you’re able to) in the program daily.

YOU’VE GOT THIS 🙂

Here’s how to access Halle’s Recordings:

• go to ‘dashboard’ on the left-hand side
              • click on HECP Program, where you will see all the modules
                • scroll down to the bottom
                • the last 3 boxes are tools for you to watch
              • click on either Transformational Business Strategy Module or Mindset Call Recordings and both have a list of videos titled for you

Now, when you are ready for my feedback on your LinkedIn profile, please provide me the link.

It doesn’t have to be perfect, but I will provide you with a lot of helpful tools so you can revise and keep moving forward.

If you need to restart the entire program so you have a better mindset to work with, do so!

We believe in you and trust you.

But keep taking that MASSIVE IMPERFECT ACTION.

Michael Lenz
              Participant
                @mflenz00@gmail.com

Negeen,

Thanks for your help and encouragement!

I’m thinking about re-starting the entire program based on your suggestion…..though, would like to hear Hallee’s initial transformational “Customer Avatar” call with me prior to doing so?  Is this possible?

Thanks again and sorry for the “panic urgency” in these messages and thank you SO MUCH for your time!

Mike Lenz

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.