6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Rhett C Cork 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Rhett C Cork
      Participant
        @Therhetteffect@rtik4.com

What is your Pot of Gold?

Investing in an Airbnb for travelers?   A vacation home that is rented out when not in use by you and yours?  A family-style house meant for long-term renters that is move in ready. A property to fix and flip?

You won’t find a better spot than The Hill Country of Texas for all of the above.

As an investor, time is money.

Getting to the essence of your goal is essential.

Figuring out if the “numbers work” for a potential property is critical.

Doing due diligence that can alleviate problems and resolve issues quickly is a must.

Understanding the market to eliminate missteps and disappointments is imperative.

In short, there is no room for guesswork when investing in real estate.

As a Realtor/Stager/Interior Designer, I bring a versatile set of talents to the table that can enhance your ROI – no matter the property type you have in mind.

Ready to buy and close deals faster with the least inconvenience to you.  Then contact me to see if we’re a good fit!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @rhett-cork – this is a good start!!

Make sure you add in WHO you work with, WHO you help, and why they should work with you.

Check out this profile for inspo: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Rhett C Cork
          Participant

Negeen … I did use Eloise’s for my example.  When you say add in WHO … can you give me an example of how to do that?  She used YOU a lot in her statements.  Would this work:   “As an investor, your time is money and my efforts are motivated by that.”

I know that has a vagueness to it but I’m just starting up … I don’t have an actual RE record.

Your thoughts?

Rhett

Rhett C Cork
            Participant

Negeen … have not heard back on initial reply to your suggestions so attaching second effort to answer your suggestions … please let me know what you think. Hope this reaches you.

** What is your Pot of Gold?

Investing in an Airbnb for travelers? A vacation home that is rented out when not in use by you and yours? A family-style house meant for long-term renters that is move in ready. A property to fix and flip?

You won’t find a better spot than The Hill Country of Texas for all of the above.

As an investor, time is money and you can expect me to keep that in mind throughout this entire process.

Getting to the essence of your goal is essential … recognizing that propels us forward to your success with finding the right property for you.

Figuring out if the “numbers work” for a potential property is critical. Presenting you with numbers on each property of interest gives you solid and valuable information for moving forward.

Doing due diligence that can alleviate problems and resolve issues quickly is a must. Problem solving before something becomes an issue makes your choices stressless.

Understanding the market to eliminate missteps and disappointments is imperative so you can feel solid in your final decision.

In short, there is no room for guesswork when investing in real estate. You can depend on my best effort to make this experience simpler and easier for you.

As a Realtor/Stager/Interior Designer, I bring a versatile set of talents to the table that can enhance your ROI – no matter the property type you have in mind.

Are you ready to buy and close deals faster with the least inconvenience to you? Then contact me to see if we are a good fit!

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @rhett-cork, this looks MUCH better. Good job detailing what you do and how you help your clients 🙂

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @rhett-cork, this looks MUCH better. Good job detailing what you do and how you help your clients 🙂

Rhett C Cork
                  Participant

Thank you!!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.