Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Infomercial Reviews & Questions REVIEW REQUEST: 30 SECOND INFOMERCIAL

11 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Sandi Reed
      Participant
        @sandi@sandireed.com

Does the thought of selling your house market make you nervous? Not sure where to start,  how much your home is worth, how quick it is going to sell and where are you going to move to? Heck, are houses even selling in today’s market?

Worry not my friend – I can help you.

My name is Sandi Reed with the Sandi Reed Real Estate Group at Chartwell Realty.  With over 16 years as a full time real estate agent, I can answer any question you can throw at me, and will guide you through the process, and get your home sold for top dollar, as stress-free as possible.  I can help you find your new home too!  Call me today at 816-213-0938 and put me to work for you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @sandi-reed – this is an awesome start!! There are a few organizational and wording changes that i’d like you to make. Super easy fixes!

I like your questions but I REALLY want you to choose 3 of your BEST pain point questions, and only 3.

Are you WANTING _________?
          Do you NEED __________?

Want __________?

(after you ask 3 questions)

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m _______ and I am a ____________ helping clients with _________.

(and then you want to tell them EXACTLY what you can do for them – such as:)

Stop wasting valuable time and allow ME to take over the busy work. When you work with me…I’ll walk you through EACH and EVERY step of preparing important contracts, researching market analysis, handling property management, and MUCH MUCH more!

If you’re ready for ________ then give me a call at ____ or shoot me a message TODAY to see if we’d be a good fit!

I hope this helps!

Gladys Ntaryike
          Participant
            @gntaryi@gmail.com

Are you facing a forced sale of your home to satisfy creditors or debtors?

My name is Gladys Ntaryike at eXp Realty. We provide safe options and solutions to help you regain your sanity and safe your home.

If this resonates with you, click the link below

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gladys-ntaryike-realtor%C2%AE/

or text me at 214-228-6987 so we can work together.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @gladys-ntaryike, i’d like you to fill in the template that I provided above, please. What you have is far too short and doesn’t detail what you do nearly enough.

If you have questions on that, please let me know!

Gladys Ntaryike
              Participant
                @gntaryi@gmail.com

Hi @Negeen,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I really appreciate your time.

Are you WANTING Maximum PROFIT from Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?

Do you NEED to close quickly so you can get over your frustration and pain?

Do you Want to regain COMPLETE control of your freedom?

If you answered ‘YES’ to those questions, you came to the right place!

Hi, I’m Gladys Ntaryike and I am an EXPERT Realtor® helping clients facing a forced sale of their homes to satisfy creditors or debtors.

Stop wasting valuable time and allow ME to take over the busy work. When you work with me…I’ll walk you through EACH and EVERY step of preparing important contracts, researching market analysis, handling property management, and MUCH MUCH more!

If you’re ready to regain your life back, then give me a call at214-228-6987 or shoot me a message TODAY to see if we’d be a good fit!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

SUPER JOB, @gladys-ntaryike!! Woohoo – you are ready to film!

Here are your next steps:

Halle made a very helpful video on how to record your infomercial.

It is called “VIDEO TIPS” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module.

Here is also an example of what it should sound like. Of course, this is a high-quality version but yours does NOT have to be this
                  high quality. Just look at the angle of the video and the lighting.

Gladys Ntaryike
                  Participant
                    @gntaryi@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Thank you is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

I am forever grateful for everything.

I must and WILL WIN!!!

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

I LOVE your energy @gladys-ntaryike – you are one of a kind! You WILL win and I fully believe in you 🙂

Gladys Ntaryike
                      Participant
                        @gntaryi@gmail.com

@matt-barcus

Hi Matt,

Finally did it and know it is not the best…. following in the path of Massive Imperfect Action… lol

Can’t seem to get the video to play upright. Help please!

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @gladys-ntaryike!

You look great – could you make sure to turn the video horizontally?

Lastly, I’d like you to re-film and add more engagement.

Right now, it’s coming off like you’re reading a script and not interested — so make sure that you’re very comfortable with the script so when you’re reading it, it comes off VERY engaging.

Other than that, great job 🙂

Gladys Ntaryike
                          Participant
                            @gntaryi@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

Thank you for the honest feedback.

I will redo the infomercial video again.

Also,

I cannot find the cycle of success videos. Can you help me with that please?

Have a fabulous day!

n d
                            Keymaster
                              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @gladys-ntaryike – absolutely! Your message is THERE, just one more refilm and I think it should be good 🙂

Absolutely – here is the Cycle of Success content:

GO TO http://app.hecp.com/hecp/mindset-coaching-calls/ and choose the Master Class: Cycle of Success!! All recordings are indexed on the right side of the screen.

Viewing 10 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.