5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Tatyana Shivers
      Participant
        @tatyana.shivers@sbcglobal.net

@halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn

Are you thinking about selling your house but not sure if that’s the right time?

Are you worried about how to prep your home for sale?

Do you want to get the HIGHEST DOLLAR AMOUNT for your property?

Do you want a STRESS-FREE transition from your current home to your new dream home?

If you answered “Yes” to those questions, then you have come to the right place!

Hi, I’m Tatyana Shivers, real estate broker of Trinity Realty TX with 13 years of experience in real estate industry. I help homeowners with transitioning from their current home to their dream home. I help investors to multiply their cash flow and manage their rental portfolio!

When YOU work with me, you get access to my unique “MONEY SAVER Program” that SELLS your home faster, in front of QUALIFIED buyers, all while putting more money in your pocket!

I eliminate the STRESS of where your next property is coming from and I deliver qualified buyers when you’re ready to sell.

As your trusted advisor, we review together market data, pricing and marketing strategies with focusing on three elements of real estate sales: Location, Condition and Price. We evaluate what needs to be repaired or updated in your home to get the highest price for it. As a certified negotiation expert, I help you with negotiating the deal to net you the highest dollar amount

If you want to sell your property in “as is” condition, no problem! I work with a lot of investors who can pay cash and buy homes in “as is”.

I am so confident in my unique “MONEY SAVER Program”, that when you list with me, if I fail to deliver on my promises, I’ll pay you $1,000 at closing. I can offer you such a powerful promise because I’ve already used this program to sell many homes for sellers like you.

I strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction through my competence, integrity, and consistent communication. This is the key to our success working together.

If you’re READY to work with a Broker for delivering what YOU want, message me here on LinkedIn or call me at 832-482-2564 to see if we’re a good fit!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @tatyana-shivers – this looks GREAT but could you record the audio on your phone and let me know how long it is?

Read it out loud normally and then comment below and let me know the time. I’m worried it may run on too long.

Tatyana Shivers
          Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

Thank you  for a prompt reply. I’ll do that. I was also concerned that it might be too long and I would have to shorten it to fit in 30 sec time.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @tatyana-shivers – the max I would say would be 2 min 30 seconds. I don’t want you to rush when you’re reading so would you mind recording the entire thing and telling me how long it is? Then, I can help you shorten it if needed 🙂

Tatyana Shivers
              Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Hi Negeen,

I’ve forwarded you recorded voice informercial via e-mail. It’s 1 min 48 sec. I did not know how to save it on the computer.

Thanks

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @tatyana-shivers – excellent! That is great timing. Go ahead and film your video 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.