9 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Roger Best
      Participant
        @roger@bestrei.com

Hi, Negeen: Please review my LinkedIn profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/judybest/ Massive imperfect action in work on this right now. Thanks, Judy

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-best, Judy! It’s wonderful to have you in the program with us – thank you for submitting your profile for a review! Below are my comments:

Your profile photo looks wonderful!! I’d like you to email it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her add a white background for you. This will help remove the brick wall behind you and spruce up your photo.

You also need a better background banner image behind your profile photo because right now it’s way too logo-heavy and it’s hard to see what you do. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your field of work is and she will create something custom for you. Send those logos to her as well and she will add them in a better way.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

LOOKS GREAT!!! Nice work.

About Section:

I like how you’re starting off your sales letter talking about how you help your clients and what you do! AWESOME!

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized 🙂

Try to break up some of the chunkier paragraphs a little bit more.

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action looks good!

You are a go-getter! AWESOME work on this! Please let me know when you’ve made these tiny tweaks and i’d love to check it out again!

Roger Best
          Participant
            @roger@bestrei.com

Thanks, @negeen-dargahi. I put those sentences together, because @halle-eavelyn was talking about getting enough “real estate” in the preview to get them to click the “see more”.  Not sure how to accomplish what you are saying, and what she is saying. Tell me how and I will do it. Have sent the email to Lindsey, will let you know when I’m ready for a second look.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @roger-best Judy! Definitely – you can follow Halle’s advice in the first paragraph 🙂

I just want to make sure you have the right content and that it is organized effectively. Once Lindsey has sent over her deliverables and you’ve implemented the changes, please let me know and I’d love to take another look.

Roger Best
              Participant
                @roger@bestrei.com

I’ve uploaded Lindsey’s doctored photos, and tweeked the words a little, so ready for your eyes again, @negeen-dargahi.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @roger-best Judy, for the first sentence, to personalize it, remove “Best Team” and just put “we” so it would look like:

What we do in 15 words or less:

The Best Team helps YOU find your dream home in less time and hassle-free.

Essentially…

When you work with our team, you can rest assured that you will get EVERY component you need for your dream home!

Once we know have a great idea of what you’re looking for, we make reservations for you to see only the ones that are perfect for you. We value your time and don’t want you wasting it on homes that DON’T match your needs.

Judy, check out the spacing and formatting above. I also added more “you” and less “I” in the message to really let them know you are there to assist.

The change of font for the testimonials is very difficult to read and also the font of the call to action breaks the flow.

I do want you to add soem more information on WHO you work with and how else you help your clients.

EXAMPLE:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/renita-baldwin-realtor%C2%AE-at-quality-choice-solutions-llc-314695197/

Roger Best
                  Participant
                    @roger@bestrei.com

I don’t like this sentence at all … feel like it’s a throwaway. There aren’t components in dream home, I don’t think. And, now I’m not sure what to put there. Struggling …

Roger Best
                    Participant
                      @roger@bestrei.com

Okay, let’s try this again. I’m losing confidence.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/judybest/

Roger Best
                      Participant
                        @roger@bestrei.com

@negeen-dargahi, can you recheck this, thanks, bunches!

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

HI @roger-best Judy, YES. That is exactly what I wanted to see! You got it and am very happy with this and the reformatting!

You are good to move forward!

Viewing 9 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.