8 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Kathleen Deegan
      Participant
        @kristy@kristydeegan.com

Hi I put my profile here and now it’s gone.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kristy-deegan, I was having a hard time finding your profile.

Please comment below the direct link to your LinkedIn profile.

If you’re still having trouble let me know!

Kathleen Deegan
          Participant
            @kristy@kristydeegan.com

Hi

Here is the link to my Profile

kedin.com/in/k

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kristy-deegan, thank you for that!! Below are my comments:

Love your background image and profile photo!! Theres a lot of white space above your head – try zooming in a pinch more so your face is centered.

Headline needs some work but on the right path. Please fill this template out below and then copy and paste it in the slot:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Your About section has GREAT content… but it’s just one huge paragraph!!

You need to break up the paragraphs by hitting “return” on your keyboard. My best tip for you is to copy and paste Kent Littlejohn’s LinkedIn profile About section in another word document, add in your OWN information and then paste that into your About section.

You also need a call to action at the end of your summary:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! Great work otherwise 🙂

Kathleen Deegan
              Participant
                @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@negeen-dargahi

I have made all the changes to my profile except modifying the photo. I’m very excited.  it looks good  YAY! When I try to change it I get a message that the file is corrupt.  I sent a message to Lindsey and she said she forwarded it to you.  Please help with the photo. I apologize that I am not very tech savvy. Thanks

Kathleen Deegan
                Participant
                  @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@negeen-dargahi

Lindsey sent me another doc with my picture and it worked perfectly…  Now all the updates that you recommended are complete.  Please review the placement of the photo on the white space and let me know if it’s good.  Thanks

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kristy-deegan, AWESOME work revising!!

The picture looks great as well as your content!!

Keep in mind that there’s a lot of “I” and you want to continue to make it about them – I challenge you to replace some “I” with “you”.

You’re still good to move forward – just something to take note of!

Proud of your work!

Kathleen Deegan
                    Participant
                      @kristy@kristydeegan.com

@negeen-dargahi

Thank you .  I changed many of the words from I comments to what you get statements.  I’d love for you to take another look  This might be why I can’t get past the second question.

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kristy-deegan, looks great!!! Proud of your hard work!

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.