3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Frank Petras
      Participant
        @fpetras@frankpetras.com

I sell high-end real estate in Naples, FL and have really struggled coming up with the four questions.  Will you please take a look at the following and edit/re-write as you deem appropriate.

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core focus in 2018?

Q2: If I were able to connect you with business opportunities, would you be interested?

Q3: Perfect! Do you happen to own any real estate in Naples, FL?

Q4: Let’s talk for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you. What are a few time windows today or tomorrow that would work for you?

Q5: [Time] works perfect! What’s your mobile number?

Great. I’ll call you at [time].

Talk soon,

Frank

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @frank-petras! This is a GREAT start!

You can totally use that AND you can split test between these other 4 questions below:

Q1: Great to connect ‘NAME’… what’s your core business?

Q2: Perfect! Do you live in Naples, FL?

Q3: Fantastic. How many years have you lived here?

That’s great! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.

Q4: What are a few time windows that you have tomorrow?

2pm works perfect

Q5: What’s your mobile?

Great. I’ll call you at 2pm.

Talk soon,

[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE]

Frank Petras
          Participant
            @fpetras@frankpetras.com

Thank you!  What if they respond by saying they don’t own real estate in Naples?  Do I still try to get them on the phone or do I end the online conversation?

Naples is a resort town where everyone is from somewhere else and the property they own in Naples is often times a secondary or tertiary residence.

I’m not sure how to target my connections to just people who own property in Naples.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @frank-petras! This would be a great question to ask Kent on one of the live Q&A calls!

In the meantime, you can always say something like:

“No problem! Let’s chat for a few minutes. I have a fairly big network that may benefit you.”

See how both of those set of 4 questions go by split testing and you’ll have a better idea of what questions are working and which one’s aren’t.

Watch “The Barker 20” in the Transformational Business Strategy Module, that will really help!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.