Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Review my Profile & Linked In page

3 voices, 2 replies
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Jerome Hendricksen
      Participant
        @hendricjr@sunagocapitalfunding.com

LinkedIn Profile URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sunagocapital
        LinkedIn Industry – 1: Real Estate Money Broker\Lender
        LinkedIn Industry – 2: Construction
        LinkedIn Industry – 3: Financial Lending/Broker
        Keyword – 1: Private Money Lending
        Keyword – 2: Private Money Broker
        Keyword – 3: Commercial Residential Construction
        Write Headline(s) Here: Need money for your Commercial or Residential projects. I have lenders that have the money you need. Message me.
        Step 1: Set the scene: Reach those who need funding for their Commericial or Residential Real Estate ventures/projects

Perfect Audience:Those who provide entertianmentvfavcites, restaurants, multiple homes, appartments, townhouses, Condos for people to enjoy time together with family or friends, to rent or buy.

Interests: Making their community a better place to live, work and play. That thier family will enjoy the outcome of the project as much as the community, that working, living and playing and other interests.

Contact me for an appointment ot get the funding they need project.

That we will get them the funding they need in a timely manner.

Step 2: Gather Your Raw Content: Need money for your Commercial Residential projects. I have lenders that have the money you need. Ask me how.

About

“I Can Help YOU get funding for your Commercial project from lenders to get the best Terms & Conditions for a win-win solution.”

Essentially…

This allows you to focus on finalizing your plans, orders, and personnel INSTEAD of finding lenders.

and

I eliminate your STRESS of where your funding is coming from.

WHO DO I WORK WITH? Contractors, Lenders, and Consultant Agencies.

Want an example?

NEW BUSINESS I have no Examples. FEEDBACK PLEASE, Ideas?

SHOOT ME A MESSAGE and let’s chat!

Step 3: Putting It All Together & Write Your LinkedIn “ABOUT” Section: Headline: Need money for your Commercial Residential projects. I have lenders that have the money you need. Ask me how.

About

“I Can Help YOU get funding for your Commercial project from lenders to get the best Terms & Conditions for a win-win solution.”

Essentially…

This allows you to focus on finalizing your plans, orders, and personnel INSTEAD of finding lenders.

and

Want an example?

Jerome Hendricksen
        Participant
          @hendricjr@sunagocapitalfunding.com

Please review my Linked in profile . New Business need Examples of action since I have no current clinets that got funded.

@halle-eavelyn @kent-littlejohn @negeen-dargahi @matt-barcus

LinkedIn Profile URL:       http://www.linkedin.com/in/sunagocapital

LinkedIn Industry – 1:     Real Estate Money Broker\Lender

LinkedIn Industry – 2:     Construction

LinkedIn Industry – 3:     Financial Lending/Broker

Keyword – 1:      Private Money Lending

Keyword – 2:      Private Money Broker

Keyword – 3:      Commercial Residential Construction

Write Headline(s) Here: Need money for your Commercial or Residential projects. I have lenders that have the money you need. Message me.

Step 1: Set the scene:     Reach those who need funding for their Commercial or Residential Real Estate ventures/projects

Perfect Audience: Those who provide entertainment facilities, restaurants, multiple homes, apartments, townhouses, Condos for people to enjoy time together with family or friends, to rent or buy.

Interests: Making their community a better place to live, work, and play. That their family will enjoy the outcome of the project as much as the community, that working, living and playing and other interests.

Contact me for an appointment to get the funding they need for a project.

That we will get them the funding they need in timely manner.

Step 2: Gather Your Raw Content:

Need money for your Commercial Residential projects. I have lenders that have the money you need. Ask me how.

About

Essentially…

and

Want an example?

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @jerome-hendricksen! I’m basing my feedback based on your actual LinkedIn profile. First off, really nice job!

Your banner image isn’t bad but it’s also not great. I’d like you to email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and tell her about your field of work. She will create something even better for you!

Additionally, your profile photo is really lovely but VERY dark. Try to take another photo where the photo is brighter. Then, you can also send that photo to Lindsey and have her add a white background for you, so we aren’t seeing the brick wall behind you.

Headline:

What you currently have written is “CEO” and based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

example to use or tweak:

Want To SELL Your Property For TOP Dollar Without Stress?☆EXPERT Business Advisor Helping Clients In San Diego☆☞ MSG Me!

About Section:

Instead of this:

Need money for your Commercial Residential projects. I have lenders that have the money you need. Ask me how.

I’d like you to delete and write:

What I Do In A Few Words:

//

The rest of your profile looks really good BUT I still believe you need some more content. I want you to talk to your perfect client on WHO you work with, HOW exactly you help, and WHY people should work with you.

Here is an example:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Try to think of more ways you can write content – you could talk about the different ways you could help your clients!

Everything else looks good! Please add these changes to your LinkedIn profile and let me know once you need another review 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.