• Author

Cindy Leleux
      Participant
        @cindyleleux@gmail.com

Please review my profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/cindyleleux/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cindy-leleux, I don’t see any of the changes from my last revision request implemendted. Were you able to get that feedback?

Let me know 🙂

Cindy Leleux
          Participant
            @cindyleleux@gmail.com

Last time your looked, there was nothing there.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cindy-leleux, okay no problem! Below are my comments for revision:

Your current profile photo would look better if it was a professional shot to convey you are ready to do business. This is a cute photo but I think having one of higher quality in the sunlight would look better to brighten the photo up. Do you have a better photo that is of high quality?

If you email it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, ask her to brighten your new photo and add a white background for you. Once she sends the photo back, please zoom in more so we can see your face clearly.

You need a background banner image. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something custom and better related to your business!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is: “Helping you find your perfect Texas home” and based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Example you can use:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About Section:

You are on the right path but there’s just not enough information. You have only one paragraph for what is supposed to be your sales letter.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Once you get the content in, you want to make sure it is organized so people read it and immediately want to contact you.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is a profile for example in your field:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.